Contact Us or Attend an Info Session
Upcoming Information Sessions and Events
Learn more about MSLOC’s degree and/or certificate programs:
- Information Sessions: Join MSLOC student affairs staff members for a live, virtual information session. These interactive sessions introduce you to program staff, faculty, alums, and/or current students, who will share more about program design, curriculum, logistics, financing, and answer your questions in real time.
- Events: Browse our events calendar to explore other upcoming events hosted by the MSLOC community members.
Virtual Events Requirements
We use Zoom for our virtual Information Sessions and events. Watch this brief video to learn about attending a Zoom meeting.
You will receive a link to our Zoom meeting room via a reminder email a few days before the scheduled event and 90 minutes before the start time.
Find Your Program Match
Which Northwestern University Learning and Organizational Change Program is Right for YOU?
Take a short quiz to see whether your preferences and priorities indicate a better match with a graduate program, an executive education program, or somewhere in between.
Need More Information? Get In Touch!
If you would like additional information about MSLOC's degree and/or certificate programs, feel free to:
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a personal chat with an advisor, current student, and/or alum.
- Reach out to us at 847-491-7376 to speak to a member of our team.
- Fill in the form below and a member of our team will respond promptly.