Northwestern University Partners
The Office of Community Education Partnerships (OCEP) works with faculty and students to support research, education, and broader impacts on federal grants and community outreach and engagement between the University and K-12 community.
- Center for Interdisciplinary Exploration and Research in Astrophysics (CIERA)
- Center for Light Energy Activated Redox Processes (LEAP)
- Chemistry of Life Processes Institute (CLP)
- Division of Student Affairs
- Institute for Policy Research
- Neighborhood and Community Relations
- Northwestern University
- Office of Undergraduate Research
- Segal Design Institute at the McCormick School of Engineering
- Woodruff Lab
OCEP partners with K-12 schools, districts, and teachers to identify common goals, share expertise, build capacity, and put STEM education research and theory into practice.
- Chicago Public Schools
- Evanston Township High School
- Evanston/Skokie School District 65
- Lane Tech College Prep
- Lindblom Math & Science Academy
- Round Lake Areas Schools
OCEP partners with industry to assist with corporate citizenship and philanthropic goals and contribute to the development of a diverse STEM workforce as well as develop STEM education programming that can engage K-12 students in more authentic learning experiences.
Regional and National Partners
OCEP is involved in numerous regional and national STEM education initiatives that foster collaboration, build capacity, and share promising practices. These initiatives build communities of practice around research, education, and programming for STEM education.